Thought: Living Life through a child's eyes.

Thought: Living Life through a child's eyes.
When you're in a room filled with children, ever notice how content they are with the smallest things? The butterfly outside the window, the music coming out of their toy, or the wonderment of mixing colors to create a new picture for the refrigerator?
As adults, we often forget to stop and and marvel at the small things in life. Our thoughts whirling around about the big responsibilities we carry or how we can squeeze in one more phone call to the client that is ever so needy. Always thinking, "I will get to my wants and needs later".
Affirmation: Slowing down is mandatory in my life. It helps me be present when interacting with family, friends and especially me.
I will take the time to admire all the rainbows set in front of me

Search This Blog