Always consult your intuition/ inner guidance

Thought: have you ever been in a situation when you had a hunch that you were doing something that was not for your higher good? For example, the other day I was in a phone store deciding if I wanted to buy a hotspot adapter for my IPad, Laptop etc. Though I was feeling uncertain, I found myself in line to talk with the sales person about purchasing one. It was costly but even more bothering - it was another 2 year contract and my intuition was screaming to walk away. My instincts were so strong that I left the store.
The amazing part: 20 minutes later an employee for the Apple Store showed me that my phone can be tethered and used as a hotspot at a fraction of the price. Intuition/Inner Guidance?
Affirmation: I trust myself and my intuition. All the answers I need to anything in life can be found within me if I ask for guidance and act on it.


Search This Blog