Doll thoughts ~

Thought: The little girl in all of us.
I took several courses from Louise Hay many years ago and got so much out of them. The idea that we should think about ourselves as having our "little girl" living inside of us has always stayed with me. We are to remember her when we are tempted to drink too much, disrespect ourselves or neglect to treat our bodies like a temple.   
Affirmation: I will no longer mistreat or criticize my inner child - instead I will fill her with the much needed love to make myself whole and complete.

Thought: There are days when our inner child just will not behave. It is those days that we must believe that we are worth all the love in the world and take the time to sooth our deepest thoughts.                                                                                                      
Affirmation: I will begin and end each day with positive, loving talk directed to myself.
 

Search This Blog